TechnoMetrica offers the TechnoExpress omnibus, a research vehicle that provides an economical way of surveying representative samples of selected target populations in the U.S.
TechnoMetrica clients can join hands and participate in an omnibus survey to achieve economies of scale, without the cost of a custom study. Participating clients pay only for their own questions plus a share of the cost for survey setup, sample, and demographic questions. Of course, the results of a client’s custom questions are confidential and available only to the client.
Accuracy and exceptional value are the key benefits of the TechnoExpress. TechnoMetrica was the most accurate survey company in the 2004, 2008, and 2012 presidential polls. TechnoMetrica uses the same methodology for its TechnoExpress surveys.
The TechnoExpress omnibus service fosters TechnoMetrica’s “consultative” approach, cultivated from its custom research roots for all phases of an omnibus project—from questionnaire design to data analysis to interpretation of results.
With the TechnoExpress suite, clients can choose and target key demographic and lifestyle segments that fit their audience profile:
TechnoConsumers is our nationwide survey of consumers.
TechnoBoomers surveys baby boomers, Americans born between 1948 and 1964, the largest U.S. population segment.
TechnoMillennials focuses on Millennials or Gen-Y, Americans born between 1978 and 1995, the second largest U.S. population segment.
TechnoAffluent targets households with incomes of $100K or more.
TechnoInvestors is a survey of American Investors, with $10K or more invested in the stock market.
TechnoBiz surveys small business owners.
We collect your data using the latest Computer-Aided Telephone Interviewing (CATI) technology. We conduct all interviews from our headquarters in Ramsey, NJ.
Survey results can be projected to the greater population because we use Random Digit Dialing (RDD) to contact both listed and unlisted households.
We provide data tables by demographic variables, e.g. region, age, gender, race, household income and area type (urban, suburban, and rural).
Custom Reports With Impact
Added value is what the TechnoExpress omnibus is all about. While other omnibus studies provide only top line data, the TechnoExpress gives you much more:
An executive summary is part of each study. You receive a quick, coherent understanding of key findings – with practical and actionable recommendations.
You save time, because your reports are concise and to the point.
Each report is a comprehensive study and contains detailed content organized under relevant headings.
Your reports are clearly written and easy to read. Graphics add visual impact and display key information at a glance.
Each report is professionally and attractively designed and ready for presentation to upper management.
- Determine the potential success of a new product or service.
- Learn the features consumers are looking for.
Measure Advertising Effectiveness
- Determine if your message is getting through.
- Use pre- and post-awareness comparisons to gauge the effectiveness of advertising.
Track Brand Awareness, Purchaser Attitude and Usage
- Improve brand and product awareness levels.
- Evaluate attitudes vis-à-vis your brand and the competition.
- Find out how often your products and services are used.
- Determine purchaser intent and assess demand over the next twelve months or longer.
- Understand and evaluate prevailing market factors affecting demand.
Analyze Market Share
- Determine your current and potential share of the market.
- Measure the variance between one segment of your audience and another.
Research Public Opinion
- Survey demographic groups on public policy issues.
- Understand and determine the ways that political and social factors affect your brand and industry.
- Assess public attitudes on these issues.