TechnoMetrica Institute of Policy and Politics (TIPP), the polling arm of TechnoMetrica, a nationally recognized research firm of both syndicated and custom Market Research solutions to the world's most respected brands for over a decade. TIPP is also a leader in the publication of economic and industry-specific consumer confidence and purchase plan indicators.
As the polling partner of Investor’s Business Daily, the fastest growing newspaper in America, TIPP regularly conducts high profile polling projects with business leaders and investors. TIPP is also the polling partner of The Christian Science Monitor, a 100-year old newspaper known for its high quality and Pulitzer Prize-winning news coverage.
• The TIPP Poll was the most accurate presidential poll having come in #1 in both the 2004 and 2008 Presidential elections. An article summarizing the results is available here. The official election results compiled by the Federal Election Commission for 2008 is available here and for 2004 is available here. Readers may note that some analysis of results and pollster performance ranking on the Internet are obsolete because they analyze accuracy based on election night results, which are significantly different from the final results when all votes were counted.
• The TIPP Poll has once again been named the most accurate presidential poll in the 2012 election. The following articles show how the TIPP Poll is still the nation's best.
• Today our Economic Optimism Index is a staple of the investment and financial world, and a month doesn’t go by when major newswires like the AP, Bloomberg, Briefing, Market News and Reuters don’t carry our poll results.
• Additional coverage comes from major television and radio networks, including NPR, CNBC and Fox News with in-depth coverage on shows like Fox News Channel's "Your World with Neil Cavuto," CNBC’s "Kudlow & Company” and WABC radio’s “The Larry Kudlow Show.”
• Regular coverage can also be found in the Financial Times, International Herald Tribune and local newspapers such as Newsday, Detroit Free Press, San Diego Union Tribune, Boston Globe, Boston Herald among others.
To learn more about what TIPP has to offer, click here to visit our TIPP website.